Sunday, September 21, 2008


What warms my heart today,let me think,ah yes my cats,they are just the most wonderful little companions,they decorate my home with their beautiful bodies and jewel like eyes,they make me laugh when they be silly,Cecil went hunting today and caught a hair band,he called out to me and showed me his big catch,how cute.

Lavinna has had her hair cut for the hot months to come and looks kinda weird,big fat head and skinny body but we love her just the same.

Horace caught a wasp and cried when it stung him,it just didn't occur to him to let it go but then again this is a cat that bites his own tail once he catches it,silly big fat Horrie.

The weather is warming up way to fast,I'm in mourning for my dear winter,I will miss her so much,I resent summer and her raging hot tempers,she is so relentless and selfish,she gives no rest,she has even taken over spring with her hot temperament ,how impatient she is,all I can do is seek comfort with my friend the sea and her gentle breath.

The birds are starting to nest,I hear them twittering in the morning,I do so love their little voices as they go about their business of courtship and home making.we have a wag tail visiting these days,its been a while since one passed by,usually its the minors,doves,finches and cockatoos with their noisy opinions that startle us so.
The cats are enjoying the birds coming and goings as they do their mock chirps at them from the run,their eyes turning evil and hungry,Moogie sits for hours dreaming of the feathery meal he could be having should I ever let him out,but he know the run is is only hope of out door adventure and he dreams that one day a bird might just happen to foolishly walk close enough for him to gram a little bit of feather and down.

I love the early evening coolness that is now closing around me to bring relief from the heat of the day,that man on the tv said that tomorrow will be 38 degrees plus tomorrow Im not happy with him at all,I will just frizzle up if he is right,no please let him be wrong.please please,please, the pool is still not clean for summer!

Things I love....lace,white and pink,velvet,sweet cakes and icing,pretty papers and cards.
Animals I love...cats,dogs,ponies,little tiny hedgehogs,possums,koalas and racoon's.
Places I love...the beach,rain forests,botanical gardens and my home.
People I love..my man,my son,my nephews,my foster boys,my brothers,my friends.
My faith as a christian is what calls me to love.

No comments: